When an emergency strikes at your business, are you prepared?
Sure if a customer has an issue with a product or service rendered, you and your staff have the proper planning and training in place to mitigate and solve that problem. But what if one of your employees or customers has a medical emergency? What if the worst happens and there is an attack at your place of work?
Church Security Teams
Church shooting incidents are on the rise. Between 1980 and 2005, a 25 year period, according to the National Church Shooting Database, the total shooting incidents in the US were 137. Fortunately, most of those incidents resulted in no deaths. On the other hand, in the 9 year period between 2006 and 2016, the number of incidents at Christian churches was 147.
While the government and other agencies take care of why those shootings take place, let us help train you on how you can prevent deaths if an event of that nature takes place. We have built our Church Security and Safety Team Training program specifically for that purpose as well as other emergencies including weather or health related incidents. We can help your team with live fire exercises, scenario based active shooter events, team building exercises, church security plans, and standard operating procedures. In the event of an incident, your team won’t be WAITING on first responders. Your team will BE first responders. Get them Trained. Get them Ready. Contact us for more information and pricing.
Create a safer workplace with training from safety experts. ProTrainings curriculum can help with flexible training solutions designed to fit your organization, meet your corporate guidelines, and stay within your budget. Whether it’s required by OSHA, part of your company policy, or you simply want a safer workplace, ProTrainings has Basic Life Support (BLS), OSHA-compliant First Aid/CPR/AED and other training solutions for you.
Want to take it a step further? ask us about our Stop the Bleed and Self Defense classes to really give your employees the upper hand.
Active Violence Training and Security Assesment
Countering the Mass Shooter Threat is a comprehensive course for every house of worship, school, business, and family in America. We will review the data of 48 mass shootings to determine what can be learned from these tragedies and how following a comprehensive plan can help you to not only avoid becoming a victim, but eliminate the presence of these shooters once and for all.
The material is presented in an easy-to-follow format with information for all experience levels. Essential lessons on topics like gun-free zones, magazine capacity, and using the Run, Hide, Fight Methodology are already saving lives across the nation. Here’s just a few of the lifesaving lessons you’ll learn:
- Create an Emergency Operations Plan: Discover how you can end attacks early and minimize the number of victims in an incident with strategic planning and preparedness training.
- Triage and Treat The Wounded: Learn the lifesaving measures you can take to save critically injured victims after an attack is over.
- Expert Recommendations: Get advice on topics like how to properly develop an Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) for your home or place of business.
- Understand Your Attacker: Dive into the history of mass shootings, what the statistics tell us, and what your aggressor is likely thinking.
- Debunk Common Myths: Finally get your questions about magazine capacity, banning firearms, and special watch lists answered.
- Know the Signs: Uncover how you can identify and deter potential shooters before they strike.
“Self-Defense is not only our right; it is our duty.”